Welcome to Oxford International Language Academy
 | 

Basic Interview Questions I

1. Tell me a little about Ur self ?
Short Answers

  • I attended MIT where I majored in Electrical Engineering. My hobbies include basketball, reading novels, and hiking
  • I grew up in Korea and studied accounting. I worked at an accounting firm for two years and I enjoy bicycling and jogging
  • I’m an easy going person that works well with everyone. I enjoy being around different types of people and I like to always challenge myself to improve at everything I do
  • I’m a hard worker and I like to take on a variety of challenges. I like pets, and in my spare time, I like to relax and read the newspaper.
  • I’ve always liked being balanced. When I work, I want to work hard. And outside of work, I like to engage in my personal activities such as golfing and fishing.

Long Answer

I went to the University of Washington and majored in English Literature. I went to graduate school because I really enjoyed learning. Afterwards, I started my career at Boeing as a web content editor. I’ve been there for 3 years now. Although my emphasis is in writing, I like numbers. I think solving logic problems and riddles are quite fun. I also enjoy jogging, reading, and watching movies.

 
Powered by Blogger